Still have Questions?
MON - SAT
9am - 9pm EST
10am - 8pm EST
9am - 9pm EST
10am - 8pm EST
Most Popular Help Topics
First Time Visitor
BeallsFlorida.com will on occasion send out emails regarding upcoming sales and events. These may be for our online customers exclusively or may be valid in our stores. We also send an email announcing new sales, which is usually done weekly.
Click here to subscribe or unsubscribe.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us, or if we need to inform you about your order. When you make a purchase, we will send you emails regarding your order and, from time to time, may also need to contact you via telephone or traditional mail.
We may also send emails regarding an order confirmation, shipping notification, or that there was a problem with your order. It is important that you enter a valid email address when you order so that we may properly communicate with you. At no time will we add your email address to our email list, unless we have your permission to do so.
Bealls Florida begins processing your order immediately therefore it may not be possible to cancel the order. Requests for cancellations may be conducted by phone or chat only. To request the status of your order, please call our Customer Care Center at 800-569-9038 option 3 or contact a “Live Chat” representative from the Chat link on BeallsFlorida.com during business hours Monday – Saturday 9am to 9pm and Sunday 10am to 8pm EST.
We apologize but order details including item, address changes, and credit card information may not be changed or modified after they are submitted. A new replacement order must be submitted to correct any customer or order information that is in error. Please contact Customer Care to assist you with your request.
We currently accept the following forms of payment for online purchases:
We are unable to accept cash, checks and credit vouchers for online purchases. BeallsFlorida.com requires that your billing address be within the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. We cannot accept orders placed with overseas bank credit cards or international billing addresses.
Bealls Florida does collect sales tax on orders that are shipped to an address in the state of Florida.
Bealls Florida does collect sales tax on orders that are shipped to an address in the state of Florida and to other states as required by individual state sales tax nexus laws.
- California state tax laws require that companies collect sales tax on internet orders according to the California state sales tax nexus rules. BeallsFlorida.com must comply with this law on all shipments to California.
- The state of Colorado requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the Colorado Department of Revenue's website, www.colorado.gov.
- The state of Vermont requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the Vermont Department of Revenue's website, tax.vermont.gov.
- The state of Kentucky requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the Kentucky Department of Revenue's website revenue.ky.gov.
- The state of South Dakota requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the South Dakota Department of Revenue's website dor.sd.gov.
- The state of Tennessee requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the Tennessee Department of Revenue's website www.tn.gov.
- The state of South Carolina requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the South Carolina Department of Revenue's website dor.sc.gov.
- The state of Oklahoma requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the Oklahoma Department of Revenue's website www.ok.gov.
- The state of Connecticut requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the Connecticut Department of Revenue's website www.ct.gov.
- The state of Maine requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the Maine Department of Revenue's website www.maine.gov.
- The state of Massachusetts requires that sales or use tax is due on certain purchases made from Bealls Florida and that the state requires that the purchaser file a sales or use tax return. For additional information please go to the Massachusetts Department of Revenue's website www.mass.gov.
If you are placing an order on behalf of a tax exempt organization, please email or fax your proof of tax exempt status to email@example.com or fax to 941-708-4321.
Your credit card will only be charged when we ship your order. If your order contains more than one item it is possible that you will see multiple charges on your account. This is because we may ship from multiple locations, and each location will only charge for the item(s) that they ship.
If your order contains more than one item it is possible that you will see multiple charges on your account. This is because we may ship from multiple store locations, and each store location will only charge for the item(s) that they ship. This will not affect your order total or shipping charges on your order. Orders shipped from multiple locations may result in items arriving on different days.
Bealls Florida offers a wide variety of products at fair, competitive prices every day. Product pricing can vary from day to day depending on current promotions and discounts. Due to the nature of our online business, we are unable to make price adjustments on prior purchases. Merchandise and promotional offers available on BeallsFlorida.com may vary from those offered in Bealls Florida Stores.
In the event of a pricing or product description error, Bealls Florida reserves the right to correct errors, inaccuracies and to change or update information at any time without notification. Bealls Florida effective dates for sales and offers are based on Eastern Standard Time only. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. If you have saved an item in your shopping cart, please be aware item pricing and availability may have changed since adding to the shopping cart.
Apply gift wrapping to your order for $3.00 per item. Personal gift message are FREE. Orders shipped to an address different than the billing address provided will receive a gift receipt (packing slip). Gift receipts (packing slips) do not have the prices printed on them.
Bealls Florida does not produce a catalog. We do have weekly sales fliers that are available in many local Florida newspapers, in our stores and published on our Coupons & Offers page. As our sales usually run for a short time period, we do not mail our fliers. Register your email address with us so that you receive current sale information. Click here to register.
Connect with us for exclusive offers and the latest updates on the new Florida Lifestyle.
Click here to be directed to our Facebook page.
Click here to be directed to our Pinterest page.
Click here to be directed to our Twitter page.
Bealls strives to create a friendly & helpful experience both online & in-store. The website is best viewed by the following browsers via desktop or tablet:
- Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 30 or higher)
Retailmeansjobs is a campaign to enhance awareness of the importance of retailing to the US job market. According to research conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers employment in the retail industry combined with employment in the companies that supply retailers with goods and services accounts for one in four US jobs and close to 20% of GDP.
To view our Social Responsibility Statement in its entirety, please click here.
To learn more about the Bealls Family of stores, please click here.
To learn more about Bealls in the community click here.
To learn about joining our team click here
Bealls and Bealls Outlet stores located in Florida, Georgia and Arizona and the BeallsInc.com, BeallsOutlet.com, BeallsFlorida.com and Bealls.com websites are operated by Beall's, Inc. with headquarters in Bradenton, Florida. Bealls stores located in other states are operated by Specialty Retailers Inc. with headquarters in Houston, Texas. Specialty Retailers Inc. and Beall's, Inc. are not affiliated.
Bealls Bucks can only be redeemed for in-store purchases at this time.
BeallsFlorida.com Shopper Account benefits include:
- express checkout
- view order history
- create and save wish lists
- track current orders
- save an address book
Click here to get started.
Please note your BeallsFlorida shopping account differs from your Bealls Florida Credit Card Account. If you wish to make a payment or need assistance with your Bealls Florida Credit Card please contact Comenity Bank at 866-907-5594 or by visiting https://d.comenity.net/beallsflorida/. Your email subscription does not equal an account.
Occasionally, Bealls offers rebates on certain products via manufacturer rebate programs. When available they are posted here.
Click here for product recall information.
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a Customer Care Associate through our Live Chat, email CustomerService@beallsflorida.com or call 800-569-9038 option 3. Please be sure to have your order number, item number and tracking number from your original confirmation e-mail. Please know in some cases we may ask for pictures of the damage to for our quality control purposes.
If you do not contact Customer Service, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
Prop 65 Warning:All products may not meet California Proposition 65 requirements. Bealls Stores products meet all applicable federal safety and warning requirements as enforced by the United States Federal Government. For more information about Prop 65 please visit: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/getNSRLs.html.
Bealls maintains a "Code of Vendor Conduct," which is designed to ensure that our business partners operate ethically and that our merchandise is produced under appropriate conditions - in the United States and around the world. Bealls will not do business with vendors who refuse to abide by our Code, and we make it clear that compromising the letter or spirit of the Code will result in serious consequences - up to and including the termination of orders and any future business dealings.
BeallsFlorida.com and the web pages accessed thereby are owned by Bealls, Inc. and/or its third-party licensors. All trademarks and service marks appearing in these web pages, as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein (the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content), are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading use under national and international copyright and trademark laws, as applicable. Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy reproduce, modify, distribute, display, transmit, adapt or change in any way any aspect of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Bealls and/or its third-party licensors. ©
Bealls, Inc. and/or its third-party licensors. All rights reserved.
Coast2Coast* Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
*Disclaimer: Stores operated under the Bealls name located in California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming are managed and owned by Specialty Retailers, Inc. Specialty Retailers, Inc. is not affiliated with Beall's, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Coast2Coast Rewards are based on qualifying purchases made in a participating Bealls Store (including the in-store kiosk), BeallsFlorida.com or Bealls Customer Care - at 800-569-9038 during business hours (Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm; Sunday 10am-8pm). Starting May 15, 2017 more Bealls Stores will be participating in Coast2Coast Rewards. As of June 1, 2017 all Bealls Stores will be participating in Coast2Coast Rewards. Coast2Coast Rewards structure and process is described below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU, ELIMINATE YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY, REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PART OF ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. SEE BELOW.
Please read these Terms carefully for important information about your rights and obligations in the Coast2Coast Rewards Program (the “Program”). By enrolling and participating in the Program, you agree to these Terms.
Complete terms and conditions will be in force June 1, 2017.
The Coast2Coast Rewards Program is sponsored by Beall Stores, Inc. and its affiliate Beall’s Westgate Corporation ("Bealls," "we," "us," or "our"). Bealls is solely responsible for the Program operation and may withdraw the Program or change the terms of the Program, in its sole discretion, at any time. For purposes of these terms and conditions “Bealls” will not include Beall’s Outlet Stores, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. “Bank” means Comenity Bank or its assignees. The Program allows participants in the Program ("Member," "you," or "your") to earn points for the dollars you spend at Bealls, as well as by engaging with Bealls Florida on social media, or in other ways designated by us. Members at designated times may use points towards non-purchasing activities as indicated by Bealls. Points are earned starting immediately after enrollment in the Program and rewards are calculated on a monthly calendar basis. Points are automatically converted to Coast2Coast Rewards at the values described below. Any excess points are rolled over the following month. The rewards and points earned may vary. Bealls reserves the right to offer bonus points or promote other offers, or to add, withdraw, or otherwise change point-earning opportunities based on these or other factors at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. Points can be earned by making qualified purchases in-store or online, by engaging with Bealls Florida on social media, or in other ways as determined by Bealls, in its sole discretion from time to time (see Section 5. Earning Points).
Your Program membership is valid only at Bealls stores (including in-store Kiosks), on BeallsFlorida.com (if you register and sign in through your online account), and Bealls Customer Care Center. This Program is NOT affiliated with or related to the Bealls Outlet Rewards Program in any way.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 13 years of age. If you do not qualify, you are prohibited from enrolling, earning or redeeming in the Program. Bealls will not collect personally identifiable information from any person that is actually known to us to be a child under the age of 13. Membership is valid only at Bealls Stores and on BeallsFlorida.com. You must legally reside in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico. Commercial customers and individuals purchasing items for resale are not eligible for membership. Limit one membership per unique 10-digit phone number and unique email address. Your membership is non-transferrable. Bealls reserves the right to approve, deny, or revoke membership in the Program for any individual for any reason whatsoever and may change its eligibility criteria at any time in its sole discretion.
Bealls Florida Credit Card Members: Bealls Florida Credit Card members must be in Good Standing and enrolled in the Coast2Coast Rewards program to receive double points (see Section 5. Earning Points) when you use your Bealls Florida Credit Card. “Good Standing” means (1) your Account is open to new charges and not over your credit limit, (2) your Account is not more than 60 days past due or otherwise in default, (3) your Card is not flagged as lost, stolen, or fraudulent according to the Bank’s records, (4) your Account is not in a hardship or workout program, and (5) you are not subject to a credit counseling arrangement relating to your Account.
- Enrollment: By enrolling in the Coast2Coast Rewards Program, becoming a Coast2Coast Rewards Program Member and/or participating in the Program, you represent to Bealls that you are at least 13 years of age or older, and legally reside in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, and you agree to these Program Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). When you enroll in the Program, you will be automatically signed up to receive Coast2Coast Rewards emails and BeallsFlorida.com marketing emails. You can enroll in the Program in the following ways:
- In-store: You can enroll in the Program in-store by requesting a membership at a Bealls ‘point of sale register’ by providing your name, zip code, unique 10-digit phone number and unique email address at one of the Bealls stores. If a customer does not have an email address and they are a Bealls Florida Credit Card holder, they have an option to enroll and they will only receive Coast2Coast Rewards and Coast2Coast Birthday Bonus through direct mail to the mailing address provided. No other communication will be sent. Immediately after enrollment, you start earning points as described below (see Section 5. Earning Points). After you enroll at the register, you will be sent communication via email to go to https://www.BeallsFlorida.com/rewards to provide more information and set up an online account with password or link your existing online account to Coast2Coast Rewards to receive full Program benefits (such as, for example, provide your birthdate to receive a birthday bonus). Your Online Account provides you with access to history of points earned, rewards received, rewards redeemed and other Program information.
- Online: You can enroll in the Program by going to https://www.BeallsFlorida.com/rewards to set up an online account with password. If you have an existing BeallsFlorida.com account, sign in, go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Enroll Today’ to receive full Program benefits (such as, for example, provide your birthdate to receive a birthday bonus). Your Online Account provides you with access to history of points earned, rewards received, rewards redeemed and other Program information. Immediately after enrollment, you start earning points as described below (see Section 5. Earning Points).
- Bealls Florida Credit Card: If you are the primary account holder of a valid Bealls Florida Credit Card account as of May 1, 2017, you will be able to enroll at the register by swiping your Bealls Florida Credit Card when requested to do so by the sales associate and it will pre-populate your name, zip code and 10-digit phone number for enrollment in the Program. You will need to provide a unique email address to enroll in the Program. If you do not have an email address and you have a valid Bealls Florida credit card account, you will be able to enroll in the program and you will only receive Coast2Coast Rewards and Coast2Coast Birthday Bonus through direct mail to the mailing address provided. No other communication will be sent. You will also be asked to confirm your 10-digit phone number to use as your membership ID. As a Bealls Florida Credit Card holder, you may also provide your unique 10-digit phone number, name, zip code, unique email address and enroll in the program as described above. (See a. In-Store) Immediately after enrollment, you start earning points as described below (see Section 5. Earning Points). After you enroll at the register, you will be sent communication via email to go to https://www.BeallsFlorida.com/rewards to provide more information and set up an online account with a password or link your existing online account to Coast2Coast Rewards to receive full Program benefits (such as, for example, provide your birthdate to receive a birthday bonus). Your Online Account provides you with access to history of points earned, rewards received, rewards redeemed and other Program information. If you open a Bealls Florida Credit Card account after June 1, 2017 you will be enrolled in the Program and will start earning points automatically, provided that you have submitted your unique email address to us with your application and you do not opt out of the Program. After you enroll at the register, you will be sent communication via email to go to https://www.BeallsFlorida.com/rewards to provide more information to receive full Program benefits (such as, for example, provide your birthdate to receive a birthday bonus). Your Online Account provides you with access to history of points earned, rewards received, rewards redeemed and other Program information. Limit one membership per credit card account. Primary Account holders and Authorized Users on the same credit card account can each have their own Coast2Coast Rewards account (with each having a unique phone number and unique email address). If separate Coast2Coast Rewards accounts are set up by Primacy Account holders and Authorized users, double points earned when using the same credit card account will be applied to the separate Coast2Coast Rewards accounts.
2 points = $1 Net Spend on Qualified Purchases made on the Bealls Florida Credit Card
1 point = $1 Net Spend on Qualified Purchases made with any other qualified form of payment
"Net Spend" means purchases of goods and services made by you minus any returns, refunds, or credit adjustments. Qualified Purchases and Returns are defined below (see Section 6. Qualifying Purchases and Returns). Points are calculated at the item level and are rounded to the nearest whole number. Qualifying purchases at the item level are rolled up for any qualifying purchase ending $0.50 or greater and rounded down for any item ending $0.49 or less.
The Program may offer certain benefits based on the Member’s redeemable points balance (that is points that have not previously been redeemed for a reward). From time to time, Bealls may establish (at its sole discretion) Program criteria pursuant to which Members may “earn” points (such as, for example: by providing more information online at the Account Center, by writing reviews on products purchased; by engaging in certain specified activities like watching videos; by engaging in certain specified activities related to social networks).
If you provide your Coast2Coast Rewards ID (10-digit phone number) and/or use your Bealls Florida Credit Card at the time of completing an in-store purchase, the points on the purchase will be posted to your Program account within 48 hours from the time your transaction was made. Bealls will not make any adjustments to the number of points in your account after 30 days from the date of purchase as stated on the receipt. If you do not provide your Coast2Coast ID (10-digit phone number) when completing your in-store purchase, you may request credit for your purchase within 30 days by calling Bealls Customer Care at 800-569-9038 during business hours (Monday – Saturday, 9am-9pm; Sunday 10am-8pm). You must have your receipt and be able to provide the transaction number located at the bottom of the receipt to receive credit. After we have confirmed your purchase was eligible to receive points and no points have already been awarded, and that no merchandise return has occurred, the appropriate number of points will be added to your Program account.
If you are logged in to your BeallsFlorida.com shopping account at the time of your online purchase or engagement, the points earned on the purchase will be posted to your Program account within 10 days of the purchase. Members must be signed into their online account prior to completing a purchase at BeallsFlorida.com, to receive points for their purchase. For mail orders, special orders, online and other purchases, please be aware that we may not issue points to your account until items purchased have shipped. Bealls reserves the right to make corrections to the number of points in your Program account to ensure accuracy.
Member acknowledges and agrees that:
- Points have no "real world" or cash value.
- Points have no purpose or use except in exchange for benefits or privileges (if any) offered by Bealls via the Program.
- Redemption offers may be time-limited or available only in limited quantities.
- Member's Points cannot be redeemed by or sold or otherwise transferred to any other Member of this Program.
- Upon termination of Member’s enrollment in the Program for any reason, all Points and unfulfilled rewards are forfeited to the extent permitted by law, regardless of how they were acquired by Member.
- Bealls’ ability to accurately credit points to Member’s account based on Member’s activities at social networking sites may be restricted by the terms, conditions or functions of such sites. It may also be restricted by a Member’s own privacy settings on social media sites.
- Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements as established and intended by Bealls and Member shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot or other automated means) that only simulates compliance with the applicable requirements.
- Bealls’ good faith determination of the amount of points available to any Member hereunder shall be final and binding.
Points are not earned on the amount of a purchase covered by a Reward or Program Coupon (offer/discount sent to Program members), promotional coupons, associate discount, purchase of gift cards/gift certificates, Merchandise Return Card, charity donations, exchanges, voided returns, sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, surcharges, delivery charges, or other excluded charges specified by Bealls from time to time.
If you return merchandise and are identified as a Program Member, the points you earned from that purchase will be deducted from your current Point total. Point balance can go below zero when returns are made. Exchanges and Voided Returns are not considered Qualifying, therefore, points are not affected during these types of transactions. If you make an Exchange, you will not receive points nor lose points from the transaction. When you make a Return and it is voided afterward, you will receive the prorated dollar amount indicated on the receipt, however, you will not receive your points back.
Point Value and Expiration: Points have no cash value. Points expire on a rolling 12-month basis at the end of the 12th month in which they were earned. For example, if you earned points on October 1, 2016, and those points have not been applied towards a Reward by October 31, 2017, those points will expire and be deducted from your account as of November 1, 2017.
If the Program is terminated by Bealls Stores, Inc., if the customer opts out of the program, or if the customer is removed from the program, the points remaining in a Member’s account will be forfeited.
$5 Reward = 200 points
$10 Reward = 400 points
$15 Reward = 600 points
$20 Reward = 800 points
$25 Reward = 1000 points
$30 Reward = 1200 points
$35 Reward = 1400 points
$40 Reward = 1600 points
$45 Reward = 1800 points
$50 Reward = 2000 points
If you earn a Coast2Coast Reward, Bealls may notify you by email at the email address you provided at the time of enrollment in the program or have provided in your BeallsFlorida.com shopping account . If you elect to not receive Coast2Coast Rewards Program emails, you will not receive a Reward. You will be able to access your Coast2Coast Reward in your BeallsFlorida.com shopping account.
We suggest that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your spam filter to ensure delivery. Bealls has no responsibility for ensuring that you have received emails we send to you. Bealls may also send you reminders to use your Coast2Coast Reward before it expires or other promotional offers related to the Program via email.
*Once a Coast2Coast Reward is issued, the points used to obtain it will be deducted from your account. Any points left in your account will be rolled over to the following month. Any points balance higher/more than 2000 points (“Excess Points”) will be rolled over to the following month.
Coast2Coast Rewards may be combined with other Bealls coupons, certificates, or offers toward the purchase of products. The redemption of Coast2Coast Rewards is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No Cash Value: Coast2Coast Rewards have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Each Coast2Coast Reward may only be used once. No change or monetary currency will be given for Coast2Coast Reward redemption.
- No Partial Redemptions: If the price of your purchase is greater than the amount of the Coast2Coast Reward, you will need to pay the remaining cost of the product. If the price of your purchase is less than the amount of the Coast2Coast Reward, the unused portion of the Coast2Coast Reward will be forfeited.
- Reissue of Coast2Coast Rewards, Program Coupons or Points upon Return: Return of a purchase where a reward(s) was redeemed will result in a reissuance of a reward return credit equal to the prorated amount of the reward(s) for the returned items. Valid dates for the reissued reward(s) will match the expiration period of the original reward, unless it is within 14 days of the original reward expiration, in which case expiration will be 14 days from the date of reissuance. There is no reissue of a Reward if the Reward has expired at the time the return is processed.
- Reissue of Coast2Coast Rewards, Unfulfilled Online Order: When an online purchase is made where a reward(s) was redeemed and the order cannot be fulfilled, there will be a reissuance of a reward return credit(s) equal to the prorated amount. Valid dates for the reward return credit(s) will match the expiration period of the original reward(s), unless it is within 14 days of the original reward(s) expiration, in which case expiration will be 14 days from the date of reissuance. There is no reissue of a Reward if the Reward has expired at the time the return is processed.
- Coast2Coast Reward and Program Coupon Expiration: Unless otherwise stated on the Coast2Coast Reward, it will expire at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the date reflected on the Coast2Coast Reward (which will expire 61 days from date issued). Birthday Reward will expire at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the date reflected on the Coast2Coast Reward (which will expire 31 days from the date issued).
- Additional Exclusions: Additional exclusions may be specified on the Coast2Coast Reward or Program Coupon at the sole discretion of Bealls. Please see your Reward or Coupon for additional exclusions or restrictions.
- No Replacement for Lost or Stolen Coast2Coast Rewards or Program Coupons: Lost, stolen, or expired Coast2Coast Rewards or Program Coupons will not be replaced/reissued.
- Redemption by Member: Points for Qualifying Purchases made at the time a Coast2Coast Reward is redeemed for purchase amounts greater than the value of the Coast2Coast Reward will be applied to the account of the Member who is making the purchase.
- Coast2Coast Rewards and Program Coupons Are Non-Transferrable: Coast2Coast Rewards and Program Coupons are non-transferrable and may not be combined among Members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including to a Member’s estate or the Member’s successors and assigns. Accrued Program points, Coast2Coast Rewards, and Program Coupons are not transferrable by the Member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise.
Because Bealls does not review the substance of Member postings on the Program or other communications via the Program, every Member must be careful in dealing with other Members to avoid fraud. Member acknowledges that information provided by other Members may, despite the prohibitions set forth in the Terms, be harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Authentication of the true identity of Internet users is difficult, and so Bealls cannot and does not confirm that each Member is the person who they claim to be.
Bealls is not involved in Member-to-Member dealings and, therefore, each Member agrees, in connection with any use of the Program: (a) to release and hold harmless Bealls and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, members, partners and representatives from any and all claims, demands, damages and liabilities, of any type and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Program (including any disputes with other Members using the Program); and (b) to attempt to settle any disputes directly with such other Member or other third party.
As a condition of use, each Member hereby promises that he/she will not use the Program for any purpose that is unlawful, commercial in nature (such as, for example, raising money for anyone, advertising or promoting any product, service, pyramid scheme or other venture) or prohibited by the Terms of Program or any Other Agreement, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Bealls. Member agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws, regulations and rules. Without limiting the foregoing, Members shall not use the Program for the purpose of money laundering, bid rigging, price fixing or other unlawful collusion, price signaling or exchange of competitively sensitive data or information.
By way of example, and not limitation, each Member agrees not to (a) take any action or (b) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any User Content (including text, communications, software, photographs, videos, sound recordings, data or other information) using any communications service, discussion forum, directory, survey, feedback or other service available on or through the Program, in any manner, that:
- is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, profane or which otherwise violates the Terms of Program or any Other Agreement;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, privacy right or other right of any party;
- reveals any personal information about another individual, including another person's name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information or any other information that could be used to track, contact or impersonate that person;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming"), chain letters or any form of lottery or gambling;
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Bealls’ computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Program, through password mining or otherwise;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware or network system or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of Bealls or any third party;
- creates Member accounts by any automated means or under false or misleading pretenses;
- harvests, scrapes or collects any information from the Program;
- disguises the source of Member Content posted by Member; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Bealls, or other Program Affiliate.
Bealls may, at its sole discretion, immediately suspend or terminate any Member's access to the Program should their conduct fail (or appear to fail) to strictly conform to any provision of this section.
Bealls has no obligation to pre-screen, authenticate, validate, monitor, moderate or edit any Member content. However, Bealls and its agents have the right, at their sole discretion, to remove at any time any Member content that, in Bealls’ judgment, does not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any Other Agreement or otherwise appears harmful, objectionable or inaccurate. Bealls is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any such content.
Member shall not post any confidential content or other proprietary information that it desires to or is under obligation to keep secret.
IMPORTANT: If Member desires to make any use of any Program content for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial reference, then Member shall first secure permission from the owner of that content.
Reproducing, copying or distributing any content, materials or design elements from the Program for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without Bealls’ express prior written permission. Attempting to access or use the Program, content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms of Service is prohibited.
- grants and agrees to grant to Bealls and its affiliates and licensees a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, collect, modify, delete from, distribute, transmit, promote and make derivative works of the Member Content, in any form, solely for the purposes of offering, providing, marketing and promoting the Program and Service (including without limitation, being exported under content sharing arrangements with other websites); and
- represents and warrants that all Member Content includes appropriate attribution to the copyright owner; and
- represents and warrants to Bealls that Member owns or otherwise controls all rights to such User Content and that public disclosure and use of the User Content by Bealls (including without limitation, publishing content at the Program) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party; and
- acknowledges and agrees that the User Content is intended to and will be made available to, and used by Bealls and other Members.
IMPORTANT: Member agrees that he or she will not contribute any User Content unless Member has all of the rights (including rights from the copyright owner) necessary to grant Bealls the use license, and to satisfy all of the warranty requirements, described above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Program may provide each Member with the ability to remove some or all of the User Content posted to the Program by such. Following any such removal, Bealls will use commercially reasonable efforts to discontinue any further display, performance and distribution of such Member Content by Bealls at the Program; provided, however, Member acknowledges and agrees that Bealls may continue using such User Content in the same manner and for the same purposes as it did prior to removal of such content (such as, for example, content used in any advertising created prior to removal) and that Bealls shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any content that has been exported by Bealls or shared with other Members via the Program or that has been downloaded or copied by Members to other websites, systems and devices.
All decisions made by Bealls concerning disputed account ownership are final and conclusive in each case.
- You (including for the purposes of this Section, but not limited to, enrollees in the Coast2Coast Rewards Program) and Bealls each agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising from or relating to the Program or these Terms shall be resolved by individual binding arbitration, and not through litigation, unless the claim is properly filed in a small claims court on an individual basis. The arbitrator’s authority to resolve claims and make awards is limited to claims between you and us alone. Furthermore, claims brought by you against us or by us against you, may not be joined or consolidated in arbitration with claims brought by or against someone other than you, unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration. THIS MEANS THAT NEITHER OF US WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO FILE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION RELATING TO THE PROGRAM, AND THAT ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE CLAIMS BETWEEN YOU AND US. BOTH YOU AND WE ARE GIVING UP ANY RIGHT YOU AND WE MAY HAVE HAD TO A JURY TRIAL, AND ALL OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
- This Arbitration Provision is intended to apply as broadly as possible, and to include all parties and claims that would be included in a case brought in court. Thus, the Arbitration Provision also requires arbitration as to any other corporate or natural persons who are parties to the claim, such as our corporate affiliates and vendors, and members of your family. The Arbitration Provision also applies to claims of every kind and nature, including but not limited to counterclaims, cross-claims and third-party claims, and claims based upon torts, statutes, regulations, common law and equity. However, any dispute over the validity, enforceability or scope of this Arbitration Provision shall be decided by a court, not an arbitrator.
- You or we may commence an arbitration proceeding by following the rules then in effect for either JAMS or the American Arbitration Association (AAA), as selected by the party commencing arbitration. For a copy of the rules, to file a claim or for other information, contact either JAMS (jamsadr.com or 800-352-5267) or AAA (adr.org or 800-778-7879). In addition to JAMS and AAA, claims may be referred to any other arbitration organization that is mutually agreed upon in writing by you and us, or to an arbitration organization or arbitrator(s) appointed pursuant to § 5 of the Federal Arbitration Act (FAA) as it may be amended, provided that any such organization and arbitrator(s) will enforce the terms of this Arbitration Provision. This Arbitration Provision is made concerning transactions involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the FAA. If there is a conflict between the applicable arbitration rules and this Agreement, this Agreement shall govern. The arbitrator shall apply applicable substantive law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law, and, at the timely request of either party, shall provide a brief written explanation of the basis for the decision. The arbitration proceeding shall not be governed by any federal or state rules of civil procedure or rules of evidence. The arbitrator shall take reasonable steps to preserve privacy and confidentiality. Judgment on any arbitral award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
- If there is an in-person Arbitration hearing, it shall take place in the federal judicial district in the Program Area that is closest to your residence and contains a Bealls store.
- You will be responsible for paying your share, if any, of arbitration fees, but only up to the amount of filing fees you would have paid to file a claim in the state or federal court closest to your residence. We will be responsible for any additional arbitration fees, even if we win the arbitration.
- If you do not want to be bound to the arbitration agreement in this Section, you must opt out of it within 30 days of (a) enrolling in the Coast2Coast Rewards Program in-store or, (b) if you first become a Member through online enrollment, when you complete the online enrollment process. To opt out of this arbitration agreement, you must send a letter or postcard to Bealls Headquarters, to the attention of the “Marketing Department, Coast2Coast Rewards” and state that you do not want to be bound by this arbitration provision. The address is: 1806 38th Avenue East, Bradenton, FL 34208.
- This Arbitration Provision shall survive termination of the Program or your Coast2Coast Rewards Program account and any bankruptcy by you or us. If any portion of this Arbitration Provision or this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this Arbitration Provision; provided, however, that the entire Arbitration Provision shall be invalidated if the requirement of arbitration solely on an individual (non-class) basis is deemed invalid or unenforceable.
For information about your account, these Terms, or any other Program-related questions, please visit our webpage at https://www.BeallsFlorida.com/rewards or contact Bealls Customer Care by calling 800-569-9038 during business hours (Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm; Sunday 10am-8pm).
PLEASE RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS AND PLEASE CHECK THE BEALLSFLORIDA.COM WEB SITE FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS.