Coast2Coast Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
*Disclaimer: Stores operated under the Bealls name located in California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington,
and Wyoming are managed and owned by Specialty Retailers, Inc. Specialty Retailers, Inc. is not affiliated with Beall's, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Coast2Coast Rewards are based on qualifying purchases made in a participating Bealls Store (including the in-store kiosk), BeallsFlorida.com or Bealls Customer Care - at 800-569-9038 during business hours (Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm; Sunday 10am-8pm). Starting May 15, 2017 more Bealls Stores will be participating in Coast2Coast Rewards. As of June 1, 2017 all Bealls Stores will be participating in Coast2Coast Rewards. Coast2Coast Rewards structure and process is described below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU, ELIMINATE YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY, REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PART OF ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. SEE BELOW.
Please read these Terms carefully for important information about your rights and obligations in the Coast2Coast Rewards Program (the “Program”). By enrolling and participating in the Program, you agree to these Terms.
Complete terms and conditions will be in force June 1, 2017.
The Coast2Coast Rewards Program is sponsored by Beall Stores, Inc. and its affiliate Beall’s Westgate Corporation ("Bealls," "we," "us," or "our"). Bealls is solely responsible for the Program operation and may withdraw the Program or change the terms of the Program, in its sole discretion, at any time. For purposes of these terms and conditions “Bealls” will not include Beall’s Outlet Stores, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. “Bank” means Comenity Bank or its assignees. The Program allows participants in the Program ("Member," "you," or "your") to earn points for the dollars you spend at Bealls, as well as by engaging with Bealls Florida on social media, or in other ways designated by us. Members at designated times may use points towards non-purchasing activities as indicated by Bealls. Points are earned starting immediately after enrollment in the Program and rewards are calculated as earned according to the points structure (Section 7.). These Terms are separate and independent from your Bealls Florida Credit Card Account Agreement (your “Account Agreement”), which governs the use of your Bealls Florida Credit Card. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and your Account Agreement, these Terms will control in any matter relating to the Program.
The rewards and points earned may vary. Bealls reserves the right to offer bonus points or promote other offers, or to add, withdraw, or otherwise change point-earning opportunities based on these or other factors at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. Points can be earned by making qualified purchases in-store or online, by engaging with Bealls Florida on social media, or in other ways as determined by Bealls, in its sole discretion from time to time (see Section 5. Earning Points).
Your Program membership is valid only at Bealls stores (including in-store Kiosks), on BeallsFlorida.com (if you register and sign in through your online account), and Bealls Customer Care Center. This Program is NOT affiliated with or related to the Bealls Outlet Rewards Program in any way.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 13 years of age to enroll and participate in the program. If you do not qualify, you are prohibited from enrolling, earning or redeeming in the Program. Bealls will not collect personally identifiable information from any person that is actually known to us to be a child under the age of 13. Membership is valid only at Bealls Stores and on BeallsFlorida.com. You must legally reside in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico. Commercial customers and individuals purchasing items for resale are not eligible for membership. Limit one membership per unique 10-digit phone number and unique email address. Your membership is non-transferable. Bealls reserves the right to approve, deny, or revoke membership in the Program for any individual for any reason whatsoever and may change its eligibility criteria at any time in its sole discretion.
Bealls Florida Credit Card Members: Bealls Florida Credit Card members must be in Good Standing and enrolled in the Coast2Coast Rewards program to receive double points (see Section 5. Earning Points) when you use your Bealls Florida Credit Card. “Good Standing” means (1) your Account is open to new charges and not over your credit limit, (2) your Account is not more than 60 days past due or otherwise in default, (3) your Card is not flagged as lost, stolen, or fraudulent according to the Bank’s records, (4) your Account is not in a hardship or workout program, and (5) you are not subject to a credit counseling arrangement relating to your Account. We may withdraw the Program or deny or revoke your participation in the Program at any time for any reason.
- Enrollment: By enrolling in the Coast2Coast Rewards Program, becoming a Coast2Coast Rewards Program Member and/or participating in the Program, you represent to Bealls that you are at least 13 years of age or older, and legally reside in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, and you agree to these Program Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). When you enroll in the Program, you will be automatically signed up to receive Coast2Coast Rewards emails and BeallsFlorida.com marketing emails. You can enroll in the Program in the following ways:
Earning Points: Points can be earned by making qualified purchases in-store or online, by engaging with Bealls on social media, or in other ways as determined by Bealls, in its sole discretion, from time to time.
- In-store: You can enroll in the Program in-store by requesting a membership at a Bealls ‘point of sale register’ by providing your name, zip code, unique 10-digit phone number and unique email address at one of the Bealls stores. If a customer does not have an email address and they are a Bealls Florida Credit Card holder, they have an option to enroll and they will only receive Coast2Coast Rewards and Coast2Coast Birthday Bonus through direct mail to the mailing address provided. No other communication will be sent. Immediately after enrollment, you start earning points as described below (see Section 5. Earning Points). After you enroll at the register, you will be sent communication via email to go to https://www.BeallsFlorida.com/rewards to provide more information and set up an online account with password or link your existing online account to Coast2Coast Rewards to receive full Program benefits (such as, for example, provide your birthdate to receive a birthday bonus). Your Online Account provides you with access to history of points earned, rewards received, rewards redeemed and other Program information.
- Online: To enroll in the Coast2Coast Program, Create an Account or Sign In to your BeallsFlorida Shopper account with a password. If you have an existing BeallsFlorida.com account, sign in, go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Enroll Today’ to receive full Program benefits (such as, for example, provide your birthdate to receive a birthday bonus). Your Online Account provides you with access to history of points earned, rewards received, rewards redeemed and other Program information. Immediately after enrollment, you start earning points as described below (see Section 5. Earning Points).
- Customer Care: You can enroll in the Program by calling Bealls Customer Care at 1.800.569.9038. You will need to provide your first name, last name, zip code, unique 10-digit phone number and unique email address to the Customer Care Representative. Immediately after enrollment, you start earning points as described below (see Section 5. Earning Points)
- Bealls Florida Credit Card: If you are the primary account holder of a valid Bealls Florida Credit Card account as of May 1, 2017, you will be able to enroll at the register by swiping your Bealls Florida Credit Card when requested to do so by the sales associate and it will pre-populate your name, zip code and 10-digit phone number for enrollment in the Program. You will need to provide a unique email address to enroll in the Program. If you do not have an email address and you have a valid Bealls Florida credit card account, you will be able to enroll in the program and you will only receive Coast2Coast Rewards and Coast2Coast Birthday Bonus through direct mail to the mailing address provided. No other communication will be sent. You will also be asked to confirm your 10-digit phone number to use as your membership ID. As a Bealls Florida Credit Card holder, you may also provide your unique 10-digit phone number, name, zip code, unique email address and enroll in the program as described above. (See Section 2. a. In-Store) Immediately after enrollment, you start earning points as described below (see Section 5. Earning Points). After you enroll at the register, you will be sent communication via email to go to https://www.BeallsFlorida.com/rewards to provide more information and set up an online account with a password or link your existing online account to Coast2Coast Rewards to receive full Program benefits (such as, for example, provide your birthdate to receive a birthday bonus). Your Online Account provides you with access to history of points earned, rewards received, rewards redeemed and other Program information. If you open a Bealls Florida Credit Card account after June 1, 2017 you will be enrolled in the Program and will start earning points automatically, provided that you have submitted your unique email address to us with your application and you do not opt out of the Program. After you enroll at the register, you will be sent communication via email to go to https://www.BeallsFlorida.com/rewards to provide more information to receive full Program benefits (such as, for example, provide your birthdate to receive a birthday bonus). Your Online Account provides you with access to history of points earned, rewards received, rewards redeemed and other Program information. Limit one membership per credit card account. Primary Account holders and Authorized Users on the same credit card account can each have their own Coast2Coast Rewards account (with each having a unique phone number and unique email address). If separate Coast2Coast Rewards accounts are set up by Primacy Account holders and Authorized users, double points earned when using the same credit card account will be applied to the separate Coast2Coast Rewards accounts.
2 points = $1 Net Spend on Qualified Purchases made on the Bealls Florida Credit Card
1 point = $1 Net Spend on Qualified Purchases made with any other qualified form of payment
"Net Spend" means purchases of goods and services made by you minus any returns, refunds, or credit adjustments. Qualified Purchases and Returns are defined below (see Section 6. Qualifying Purchases and Returns). Points are calculated at the item level and are rounded to the nearest whole number. Qualifying purchases at the item level are rolled up for any qualifying purchase ending $0.50 or greater and rounded down for any item ending $0.49 or less.
The Program may offer certain benefits based on the Member’s redeemable points balance (that is points that have not previously been redeemed for a reward). From time to time, Bealls may establish (at its sole discretion) Program criteria pursuant to which Members may “earn” points (such as, for example: by providing more information online at the Account Center, by writing reviews on products purchased; by engaging in certain specified activities like watching videos; by engaging in certain specified activities related to social networks).
If you provide your Coast2Coast Rewards ID (10-digit phone number) and/or use your Bealls Florida Credit Card at the time of completing an in-store purchase, the points on the purchase will be posted to your Program account within 48 hours from the time your transaction was made. Bealls will not make any adjustments to the number of points in your account after 30 days from the date of purchase as stated on the receipt. If you do not provide your Coast2Coast ID (10-digit phone number) when completing your in-store purchase, you may request credit for your purchase within 30 days by calling Bealls Customer Care at 800-569-9038 during business hours (Monday – Saturday, 9am-9pm; Sunday 10am-8pm). You must have your receipt and be able to provide the transaction number located at the bottom of the receipt to receive credit. After we have confirmed your purchase was eligible to receive points and no points have already been awarded, and that no merchandise return has occurred, the appropriate number of points will be added to your Program account.
If you are logged in to your BeallsFlorida.com shopping account at the time of your online purchase or engagement, the points earned on the purchase will be posted to your Program account within 10 days of the purchase. Members must be signed into their online account prior to completing a purchase at BeallsFlorida.com, to receive points for their purchase. For mail orders, special orders, online and other purchases, please be aware that we may not issue points to your account until items purchased have shipped. Bealls reserves the right to make corrections to the number of points in your Program account to ensure accuracy.
Member acknowledges and agrees that:
Qualifying Purchases and Returns: Points are only earned on select purchases (“Qualifying Purchases”). These include regular, sale, and clearance priced merchandise, redemption of gift cards/gift certificates, redemption of mall certificates, agency vouchers, redemption of virtual gift cards, and redemption of Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express gift cards.
- Points have no "real world" or cash value.
- Points have no purpose or use except in exchange for benefits or privileges (if any) offered by Bealls via the Program.
- Redemption offers may be time-limited or available only in limited quantities.
- Member's Points cannot be redeemed by or sold or otherwise transferred to any other Member of this Program.
- Upon termination of Member’s enrollment in the Program for any reason, all Points and unfulfilled rewards are forfeited to the extent permitted by law, regardless of how they were acquired by Member.
- Bealls’ ability to accurately credit points to Member’s account based on Member’s activities at social networking sites may be restricted by the terms, conditions or functions of such sites. It may also be restricted by a Member’s own privacy settings on social media sites.
- Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements as established and intended by Bealls and Member shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot or other automated means) that only simulates compliance with the applicable requirements.
- Bealls’ good faith determination of the amount of points available to any Member hereunder shall be final and binding.
Points are not earned on the amount of a purchase covered by a Reward or Program Coupon (offer/discount sent to Program members), promotional coupons, associate discount, purchase of gift cards/gift certificates, Merchandise Return Card, charity donations, exchanges, voided returns, sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, surcharges, delivery charges, or other excluded charges specified by Bealls from time to time.
If you return merchandise and are identified as a Program Member, the points you earned from that purchase will be deducted from your current Point total. We have the right to deduct points from your Points balance for charges that were not or do not remain Qualifying Purchases. If your Points balance goes negative, you must first earn Points to bring Points balance to zero before earning any Points eligible for redemption. Exchanges and Voided Returns are not considered Qualifying, therefore, points are not affected during these types of transactions. If you make an Exchange, you will not receive points nor lose points from the transaction. When you make a Return and it is voided afterward, you will receive the prorated dollar amount indicated on the receipt, however, you will not receive your points back.
Point Value and Expiration: Points earned have no cash value and may not be used as payment of any outstanding obligation to the Bank or its affiliates or to Bealls Stores, Inc. Points expire on a rolling 12-month basis at the end of the 12th month in which they were earned. For example, if you earned points on October 1, 2016, and those points have not been applied towards a Reward by October 31, 2017, those points will expire and be deducted from your account as of November 1, 2017.
If the Program is terminated by Bealls Stores, Inc., if the customer opts out of the program, or if the customer is removed from the program, the points remaining in a Member’s account will be forfeited. You will not receive any compensation or new Points for your Points that expire or are forfeited. Coast2Coast Rewards: Coast2Coast Rewards are one of the rewards Bealls may offer as part of the Program. Coast2Coast Rewards are issued when you earn a specified number of points as stated below. Points are calculated at the end of every day and a Reward is issued within 72 hours of the following day. Maximum Reward value is $50 in a 24 hour period. Bealls Florida credit card holders who do not have a valid email address on file will receive their earned Coast2Coast Rewards to their mailing address by the end of the following month in which the Reward was earned. To change the address for your Account, please contact Bealls Florida by calling 1.800.569.9038. We are not responsible for Reward Certificates or communications lost or undelivered due to incorrect or changed address or other contact. See below for Reward Structure.
$5 Reward = 200 points
$10 Reward = 400 points
$15 Reward = 600 points
$20 Reward = 800 points
$25 Reward = 1000 points
$30 Reward = 1200 points
$35 Reward = 1400 points
$40 Reward = 1600 points
$45 Reward = 1800 points
$50 Reward = 2000 points
If you earn a Coast2Coast Reward, Bealls may notify you by email at the email address you provided at the time of enrollment in the program or have provided in your BeallsFlorida.com shopping account . If you elect to not receive Coast2Coast Rewards Program emails, you will not receive a Reward via email. You will be able to access your Coast2Coast Reward in your BeallsFlorida.com shopping account.
We suggest that you add email@example.com to your spam filter to ensure delivery. Bealls has no responsibility for ensuring that you have received emails we send to you. Bealls may also send you reminders to use your Coast2Coast Reward before it expires or other promotional offers related to the Program via email.
*Once a Coast2Coast Reward is issued, the points used to obtain it will be deducted from your Account. Any points left in your account will be rolled over to the following month. Any points balance higher/more than 2000 points (“Excess Points”) will be rolled over to the following month.
Redeeming Coast2Coast Rewards: Coast2Coast Rewards may only be redeemed at Bealls stores, through a purchase at Customer Care or at BeallsFlorida.com. To redeem your Coast2Coast Reward at a Bealls store, you will need to present the Coast2Coast Reward to the associate during the order/transaction. To redeem your Coast2Coast Reward online, you will need to enter the Reward Barcode ID into the Promotion Code box prior to completing the order. Coast2Coast Reward cannot be used as payment on the Bealls Florida credit card account.
Coast2Coast Rewards may be combined with other Bealls coupons, certificates, or offers toward the purchase of products. The redemption of Coast2Coast Rewards is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Forums: The Program may include discussion forums or other features, where Members may upload, display or transmit user-generated content and other information of interest to those Members (including without limitation, User Content).
- No Cash Value: Coast2Coast Rewards have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Each Coast2Coast Reward may only be used once. No change or monetary currency will be given for Coast2Coast Reward redemption. Reward cannot be used as payment on the Bealls Florida credit card account.
- No Partial Redemptions: If the price of your purchase is greater than the amount of the Coast2Coast Reward, you will need to pay the remaining cost of the product. If the price of your purchase is less than the amount of the Coast2Coast Reward, the unused portion of the Coast2Coast Reward will be forfeited. Coast2Coast Reward amount cannot be used on charity donations, sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, surcharges, delivery charges, or other excluded charges.
- Reissue of Coast2Coast Rewards, Program Coupons or Points upon Return: Return of a purchase where a reward(s) was redeemed will result in a reissuance of a reward return credit equal to the prorated amount of the reward(s) for the returned items. Valid dates for the reissued reward(s) will match the expiration period of the original reward, unless it is within 14 days of the original reward expiration, in which case expiration will be 14 days from the date of reissuance. There is no reissue of a Reward if the Reward has expired at the time the return is processed.
- Reissue of Coast2Coast Rewards, Unfulfilled Online Order: When an online purchase is made where a reward(s) was redeemed and the order cannot be fulfilled, there will be a reissuance of a reward return credit(s) equal to the prorated amount. Valid dates for the reward return credit(s) will match the expiration period of the original reward(s), unless it is within 14 days of the original reward(s) expiration, in which case expiration will be 14 days from the date of reissuance. There is no reissue of a Reward if the Reward has expired at the time the return is processed.
- Coast2Coast Reward and Program Coupon Expiration: Unless otherwise stated on the Coast2Coast Reward, it will expire at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the date reflected on the Coast2Coast Reward (which will expire 61 days from date issued). Birthday Reward will expire at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the date reflected on the Coast2Coast Reward (which will expire 31 days from the date issued).
- Additional Exclusions: Additional exclusions may be specified on the Coast2Coast Reward or Program Coupon at the sole discretion of Bealls. Please see your Reward or Coupon for additional exclusions or restrictions.
- No Replacement for Lost or Stolen Coast2Coast Rewards or Program Coupons: Lost, stolen, or expired Coast2Coast Rewards or Program Coupons will not be replaced/reissued.
- Redemption by Member: Points for Qualifying Purchases made at the time a Coast2Coast Reward is redeemed for purchase amounts greater than the value of the Coast2Coast Reward will be applied to the account of the Member who is making the purchase.
- Coast2Coast Rewards and Program Coupons Are Non-Transferrable: Coast2Coast Rewards and Program Coupons are non-transferrable and may not be combined among Members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including to a Member’s estate or the Member’s successors and assigns. Accrued Program points, Coast2Coast Rewards, and Program Coupons are not transferrable by the Member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise.
Because Bealls does not review the substance of Member postings on the Program or other communications via the Program, every Member must be careful in dealing with other Members to avoid fraud. Member acknowledges that information provided by other Members may, despite the prohibitions set forth in the Terms, be harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Authentication of the true identity of Internet users is difficult, and so Bealls cannot and does not confirm that each Member is the person who they claim to be.
Bealls is not involved in Member-to-Member dealings and, therefore, each Member agrees, in connection with any use of the Program: (a) to release and hold harmless Bealls and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, members, partners and representatives from any and all claims, demands, damages and liabilities, of any type and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Program (including any disputes with other Members using the Program); and (b) to attempt to settle any disputes directly with such other Member or other third party. Member Rules and Conduct: The Program is provided to Members only for their personal, noncommercial use. Any unauthorized use of the Program (including without limitation, accessing the Rewards Program or other aspect of the Program for which the Member is not authorized, or any commercial use not expressly permitted in the Terms, such as, for example, reselling any content or information to third parties) is expressly prohibited. Each Member is solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under his/her account, username or password, including User Content posted to or transmitted via the Program.
As a condition of use, each Member hereby promises that he/she will not use the Program for any purpose that is unlawful, commercial in nature (such as, for example, raising money for anyone, advertising or promoting any product, service, pyramid scheme or other venture) or prohibited by the Terms of Program or any Other Agreement, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Bealls. Member agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws, regulations and rules. Without limiting the foregoing, Members shall not use the Program for the purpose of money laundering, bid rigging, price fixing or other unlawful collusion, price signaling or exchange of competitively sensitive data or information.
By way of example, and not limitation, each Member agrees not to (a) take any action or (b) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any User Content (including text, communications, software, photographs, videos, sound recordings, data or other information) using any communications service, discussion forum, directory, survey, feedback or other service available on or through the Program, in any manner, that:
- is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, profane or which otherwise violates the Terms of Program or any Other Agreement;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, privacy right or other right of any party;
- reveals any personal information about another individual, including another person's name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information or any other information that could be used to track, contact or impersonate that person;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming"), chain letters or any form of lottery or gambling;
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Bealls’ computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Program, through password mining or otherwise;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware or network system or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of Bealls or any third party;
- creates Member accounts by any automated means or under false or misleading pretenses;
- harvests, scrapes or collects any information from the Program;
- disguises the source of Member Content posted by Member; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Bealls, or other Program Affiliate.
Bealls may, at its sole discretion, immediately suspend or terminate any Member's access to the Program should their conduct fail (or appear to fail) to strictly conform to any provision of this section. Content: Bealls has no obligation to monitor the Program or any Member’s use thereof. However, Bealls reserves the right at any time and without notice to monitor, review, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or investigation (including law enforcement).
Bealls has no obligation to pre-screen, authenticate, validate, monitor, moderate or edit any Member content. However, Bealls and its agents have the right, at their sole discretion, to remove at any time any Member content that, in Bealls’ judgment, does not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any Other Agreement or otherwise appears harmful, objectionable or inaccurate. Bealls is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any such content.
Member shall not post any confidential content or other proprietary information that it desires to or is under obligation to keep secret. Third Party Sites: The Program may permit Members to access the Program from, and to link from the Program to other websites on the Internet, including without limitation, the website affiliated with Bealls and their partners. These other websites are not under Bealls’ control, and Member acknowledges and agrees that Bealls is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of the content or function of such websites. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement of the website by Bealls or any association with its operators. Additional or different terms and conditions may apply when Members are accessing and using such other websites. Participation in Promotions of Affiliates: Any dealings by Members, advertisers and other vendors (collectively, “Program Affiliates”) via the Program, or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between the Member and Program Affiliate or other third party. Bealls is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.. Proprietary Rights: Member acknowledges and agrees that the Program and all content and materials created by or for Bealls and made available on the Program are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, and Bealls (and its licensors) shall own and retain all rights, titles and interests (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights) therein and thereto. Unless and only to the extent expressly authorized by Bealls, each Member agrees not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works of the Program or such content and materials. However, unless the Program otherwise restricts the Member from doing so, Member may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or content from the Program for the Member's personal, noncommercial purposes; provided, that Member retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Program by any Member to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory is strictly prohibited without Bealls’ express prior written permission.
IMPORTANT: If Member desires to make any use of any Program content for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial reference, then Member shall first secure permission from the owner of that content.
Reproducing, copying or distributing any content, materials or design elements from the Program for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without Bealls’ express prior written permission. Attempting to access or use the Program, content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms of Service is prohibited. License to Bealls: By uploading, posting, submitting or otherwise distributing User Content of any kind to the Program, each Member hereby:
- grants and agrees to grant to Bealls and its affiliates and licensees a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, collect, modify, delete from, distribute, transmit, promote and make derivative works of the Member Content, in any form, solely for the purposes of offering, providing, marketing and promoting the Program and Service (including without limitation, being exported under content sharing arrangements with other websites); and
- represents and warrants that all Member Content includes appropriate attribution to the copyright owner; and
- represents and warrants to Bealls that Member owns or otherwise controls all rights to such User Content and that public disclosure and use of the User Content by Bealls (including without limitation, publishing content at the Program) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party; and
- acknowledges and agrees that the User Content is intended to and will be made available to, and used by Bealls and other Members.
IMPORTANT: Member agrees that he or she will not contribute any User Content unless Member has all of the rights (including rights from the copyright owner) necessary to grant Bealls the use license, and to satisfy all of the warranty requirements, described above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Program may provide each Member with the ability to remove some or all of the User Content posted to the Program by such. Following any such removal, Bealls will use commercially reasonable efforts to discontinue any further display, performance and distribution of such Member Content by Bealls at the Program; provided, however, Member acknowledges and agrees that Bealls may continue using such User Content in the same manner and for the same purposes as it did prior to removal of such content (such as, for example, content used in any advertising created prior to removal) and that Bealls shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any content that has been exported by Bealls or shared with other Members via the Program or that has been downloaded or copied by Members to other websites, systems and devices.
Disputes about Program Account Ownership: In the event of a dispute over ownership of a Program account, the account will belong to the authorized account holder of the 10-digit phone number on record.
All decisions made by Bealls concerning disputed account ownership are final and conclusive in each case. Interpretation of Program Terms: Bealls reserves the right to interpret and apply all policies and procedures contained in these Terms. All decisions about the interpretation or application of these terms by Bealls are final and conclusive in each case. Abuse of the Program: Sale or barter of Coast2Coast Rewards, Program Coupons, points, or other coupons, offers, or products is prohibited. Members who fail to follow these Terms or who engage in any other improper conduct as determined by Bealls in its sole judgment may result in cancellation of the Member’s Coast2Coast Reward Program account, including forfeitures of all points earned, and cancellation of unused Coast2Coast Rewards and Program Coupons. Bealls, in its sole discretion, and without limitation to our other rights and remedies, may prosecute abuse of the Program to the fullest extent of the law. Withdrawing from the Program: You may cancel your membership or opt out of the Program by calling Bealls Customer Care at 800-569-9038 during business hours (Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm; Sunday 10am-8pm). You may cancel your membership or opt out of the Program by going to your BeallsFlorida.com account, go to ‘Preferences’ and select the ‘Opt Out of Coast2Coast Rewards Program.’ When you cancel your participation in the Program, you will no longer earn points, nor will you receive any future communication from the Program. Upon cancellation, your membership will be deactivated and all remaining and unused points, Coast2Coast Rewards, and Program Coupons will be forfeited. To opt back in or reactivate your account, you will need to contact Bealls Customer Care. Please note that reactivating your account will not reinstate any points you previously forfeited.
Intellectual Property: The Bealls logo, Coast2Coast Rewards Program logo, and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of Bealls. Artwork, photography, and logos, including the logos and taglines used in conjunction with the Coast2Coast Rewards Program, on this website or in print, are copyrighted intellectual property of Bealls. These logos and materials may not be used, reproduced, replicated or doctored in any manner without the express written consent of Bealls. Limited Liability: NEITHER PARTY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION OR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF CHANGES TO OR TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITATIONS ON EITHER PARTY’S LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL APPLY WHETHER FOR BREACH OR REPUDIATION OF CONTRACT, OR WHETHER IN TORT, CIVIL LIABILITY BY WAY OF NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, BOTH PARTIES WILLINGLY AGREE (OR, IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WILLINGLY AGREES) THAT THEY HAVE RELINQUISHED THEIR RIGHTS TO SEEK THESE DAMAGES FROM THE OTHER PARTY AND THAT THIS IS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK. Taxes: You are solely liable for any applicable federal, state, or local income, sales, use, or other taxes arising out of the accrual or use of points. Consult your tax advisor concerning any tax consequences that may arise from your participation in the Program. Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction or any government agency determines that any provision of these Terms (other than any part of the Arbitration Provision) is void or unenforceable, that provision will continue to be enforceable to the extent permitted by that court or agency, and the remainder of that provision will no longer be considered as part of these Terms. However, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. By becoming a Program Member, you knowingly and voluntarily submit to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in the appropriate state and federal court situated in Manatee County, Florida. You further agree that any cause of action arising under these terms and conditions shall be exclusively brought in such courts. You also agree that all disputes, claims, and causes of actions arising out of or in any way related to the Program will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action or representative action. Changes: From time to time, Bealls, in its sole discretion, may change these Terms in accordance with applicable law, including any applicable notice requirements. Bealls, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the Program, change, limit, modify, or cancel any Program rules regulations or benefits, or change the Program’s terms, benefits, conditions of participation, and point levels, in whole or in part, at any time. These Terms are separate and independent from the Bealls Florida Credit Card Account Agreement, which governs the use of the Bealls Florida Credit Card. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the Bealls Florida Credit Card Agreement, these Terms will control in any matter concerning the Program. Contacting You: You authorize us and our affiliates, agents, representatives, assigns and service providers (collectively, the “Messaging Parties”) to contact you by automated email systems in order to provide you with information about this Agreement and your participation in the Program, including without limitation information about Program benefits. You authorize the Messaging Parties to make such contacts using any telephone numbers (including wireless, landline and VOIP numbers) or email addresses you supply to the Messaging Parties in connection with this Agreement, your Program participation or any other matter. You understand that anyone with access to your telephone or email account may listen to or read the messages the Messaging Parties leave or send you, and you agree that the Messaging Parties will have no liability for anyone accessing such messages. You further understand that, when you receive a telephone call or email, you may incur a charge from the company that provides you with telecommunications, wireless and/or Internet services, and you agree that the Messaging Parties will have no liability for such charges. You expressly authorize the Messaging Parties to monitor and record your calls with the Messaging Parties. You understand that, at any time, you may withdraw your consent to receive calls to your cell phone or to receive artificial or prerecorded voice message system calls by calling Bealls Customer Care at 800-569-9038 during business hours (Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm; Sunday 10am-8pm). To stop receiving emails from Bealls regarding Coast2Coast Rewards or other communications from Bealls, you can follow the opt-out instructions included in your BeallsFlorida.com Account Preference Center.
Individual Arbitration of Disputes:
Waiver: We can delay enforcing our rights under these Terms without losing them. In addition, our failure to exercise our rights on any one occasion, or even on more than one occasion, does not constitute a waiver of our rights for any future occasion. All waivers must be in writing.
Complete Agreement: These Terms contain the entire understanding between you and us regarding the Program.
Prior Terms: These Terms supersede all previously published Terms in their entirety.
- You (including for the purposes of this Section, but not limited to, enrollees in the Coast2Coast Rewards Program) and Bealls each agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising from or relating to the Program or these Terms shall be resolved by individual binding arbitration, and not through litigation, unless the claim is properly filed in a small claims court on an individual basis. The arbitrator’s authority to resolve claims and make awards is limited to claims between you and us alone. Furthermore, claims brought by you against us or by us against you, may not be joined or consolidated in arbitration with claims brought by or against someone other than you, unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration. THIS MEANS THAT NEITHER OF US WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO FILE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION RELATING TO THE PROGRAM, AND THAT ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE CLAIMS BETWEEN YOU AND US. BOTH YOU AND WE ARE GIVING UP ANY RIGHT YOU AND WE MAY HAVE HAD TO A JURY TRIAL, AND ALL OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
- This Arbitration Provision is intended to apply as broadly as possible, and to include all parties and claims that would be included in a case brought in court. Thus, the Arbitration Provision also requires arbitration as to any other corporate or natural persons who are parties to the claim, such as our corporate affiliates and vendors, and members of your family. The Arbitration Provision also applies to claims of every kind and nature, including but not limited to counterclaims, cross-claims and third-party claims, and claims based upon torts, statutes, regulations, common law and equity. However, any dispute over the validity, enforceability or scope of this Arbitration Provision shall be decided by a court, not an arbitrator.
- You or we may commence an arbitration proceeding by following the rules then in effect for either JAMS or the American Arbitration Association (AAA), as selected by the party commencing arbitration. For a copy of the rules, to file a claim or for other information, contact either JAMS (jamsadr.com or 800-352-5267) or AAA (adr.org or 800-778-7879). In addition to JAMS and AAA, claims may be referred to any other arbitration organization that is mutually agreed upon in writing by you and us, or to an arbitration organization or arbitrator(s) appointed pursuant to § 5 of the Federal Arbitration Act (FAA) as it may be amended, provided that any such organization and arbitrator(s) will enforce the terms of this Arbitration Provision. This Arbitration Provision is made concerning transactions involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the FAA. If there is a conflict between the applicable arbitration rules and this Agreement, this Agreement shall govern. The arbitrator shall apply applicable substantive law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law, and, at the timely request of either party, shall provide a brief written explanation of the basis for the decision. The arbitration proceeding shall not be governed by any federal or state rules of civil procedure or rules of evidence. The arbitrator shall take reasonable steps to preserve privacy and confidentiality. Judgment on any arbitral award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
- If there is an in-person Arbitration hearing, it shall take place in the federal judicial district in the Program Area that is closest to your residence and contains a Bealls store.
- You will be responsible for paying your share, if any, of arbitration fees, but only up to the amount of filing fees you would have paid to file a claim in the state or federal court closest to your residence. We will be responsible for any additional arbitration fees, even if we win the arbitration.
- If you do not want to be bound to the arbitration agreement in this Section, you must opt out of it within 30 days of (a) enrolling in the Coast2Coast Rewards Program in-store or, (b) if you first become a Member through online enrollment, when you complete the online enrollment process. To opt out of this arbitration agreement, you must send a letter or postcard to Bealls Headquarters, to the attention of the “Marketing Department, Coast2Coast Rewards” and state that you do not want to be bound by this arbitration provision. The address is: 1806 38th Avenue East, Bradenton, FL 34208.
- This Arbitration Provision shall survive termination of the Program or your Coast2Coast Rewards Program account and any bankruptcy by you or us. If any portion of this Arbitration Provision or this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this Arbitration Provision; provided, however, that the entire Arbitration Provision shall be invalidated if the requirement of arbitration solely on an individual (non-class) basis is deemed invalid or unenforceable.
For information about your account, these Terms, or any other Program-related questions, please visit our webpage at https://www.BeallsFlorida.com/rewards or contact Bealls Customer Care by calling 800-569-9038 during business hours (Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm; Sunday 10am-8pm).
PLEASE RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS AND PLEASE CHECK THE BEALLSFLORIDA.COM WEB SITE FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS.