Boys run through clothes like no others. It seems as if you’re replacing basics such as underwear, socks and t-shirts every month – and get a bit of a break every couple of months before it’s time to buy new jeans, trousers, shorts and shoes.
If you have multiple boys in the house, hand-me-downs can be an answer. However, given the way boys quickly wear out their clothes, you may be lucky to get a shirt or two out of the deal. This is where Bealls comes in. Whether online or in our stores, you can find high-quality, brand name boys’ clothing that won’t break the budget.
Here are some ways to get the most out of buying boy’s clothes:
- Take inventory. It’s important to know what you need before you start stocking up on clothing. Go through all your children’s clothes by season to see what needs to be replaced and what can be repurposed, passed down or given to charity to make room for new pieces.
- Diversify. Long sleeves, short sleeves, layering. Colors, texture and patterns. There are so many styles in boys’ clothing.
- Don’t forget special occasions. This is an often-overlooked category of clothing. Do you dress up for the holidays? Are there any weddings, graduations, anniversaries that require something a bit more formal? Plan ahead and check Bealls for any sales.
- Involve your child. Depending on your son’s age, let him make decisions about his clothes. He may prefer surf shorts to jeans, polo shirts to t-shirts, jackets to sweaters. So long as it is appropriate and affordable for school or the occasion, give him options.
- Look for sales. Stores, such as Bealls, run sales throughout the year. Check for coupons and offers, or sign up for email alerts to stay informed about the most current deals.
Take a look at the terrific selection of boy’s clothes on www.beallsflorida.com.